Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: Pilar Molina
- Commercial name: Pilar Molina
- NIF / CIF: 39730463x
- Address: Calle Ramon Llull, 4B 43480 VILASECA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and me as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Pilar Molina, as head of this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of Pilar Molina’s website, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website http://www.pilarmolina.org (“user”) accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the http://www.pilarmolina.org portal.
Personal information that I collect and how I do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Pilar Molina. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have my authorization as legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as a legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web http://www.pilarmolina.org, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Pilar Molina or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the website http://www.pilarmolina.org or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, http://www.pilarmolina.org can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I use all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Pilar Molina can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Pilar Molina, assuming this all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium, is expressly prohibited. and by any technical means, without the authorization of Pilar Molina. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Pilar Molina.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify Pilar Molina of this circumstance, stating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Pilar Molina does not grant any guarantee or liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, relations between Pilar Molina and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and to the courts and tribunals of Tarragona.
In case any user had any questions about these legal conditions or any comments on the website http://www.pilarmolina.org, please contact email@example.com.
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 06-15-2018.